Powered By Blogger

Who is better at making money, men or women?


DO YOU WANT NO IN THESE HARD TIMES NEED TO MAKE MONEY, START HERE

Lately every second household needs the extra cash to keep head above water. On myblog there is numerous ways to help youmake this happen. This is the road to riches.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My first "song"

Whatever like I can write a song, no I but at this moment I am so very proud of myself for getting this blog thing going.


I am surely not the first person to try to lose weight and also not the last, every women's dream is to be a skinny bitch, well I guess you can say I have the bitch thing going for me sometimes, but as far as skinny goes I am soooooo very far from it.


I dont hate myself, but for so long I tried to avoid the mirrors in my house, biggest mistake ever, because now that I have seen myself after 4 years it is a shock, no a earthquake. I got pregnant about 5 years ago, no lets refrase it sound like the wind blow over me and it just happend, I got married, had intercouse and fell pregnant, by my husband, if you were wondering and this was the start of all my overly over weight problems, not my over weight problems because that I had all my life thanks to all my "big" genes.


Pregnacy was my excuse for eating a whole lot more than regular people, well I never lost the weight I gained with my first beautifull child and a year and a half later I was blessed with another pregancy, great stuff then I ate a little bit better. Now my yongest is two and I gained about 50+kg's.


Yes, I know I made the choice to stuff myself full of the cakes, sweets , carbs ect. and therefore I cant blame it on occurences in my life, but at that time I knew "better". I was definetely not young and impresionable I was young and "all knowing". I still sometimes think I know everything, accept for the fastest and best weight loss gimmic, but that is a "song" for another day.


So now I am in week 3 of my weight loss situation and I get very frustrated because I soooooo want to eat all the things that is bad for me, and therefore I started this blog, my own self empowered motivation and the progress of the comedy and depresion of "the days of my fat-loss".


I am not on a particular dieet I just do the exercise thing and eat very healthy, you know leaves and stuff. So feel free to put in your 50 cents on my blog, I would really like new friends and "motivational song writers" to keep me going.


I will also put up a picture of the "Fat Lady" as soon as I figured out how.


Thanx for reading

The Fat Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment